ASC Online Courses
- Online Courses
- Florida BDI Traffic School
- Florida Basic Driver Improvement Live
- Florida Streaming Traffic School
- Florida DVD Traffic School (English)
- Florida DVD Traffic School (Spanish)
- Florida VHS Traffic School (English)
- Florida VHS Traffic School (Spanish)
- Florida ADI Traffic School
- Florida 12 Hour ADI Live
- Judge Ordered Traffic School
- Florida Mature Driver Course
- Florida DATA/TLSAE Course
- First Time Driver Live
- Florida DATA/TLSAE Streaming Course
- Florida Learner’s Permit Exam
- Florida Driver License Prep
- New Jersey Defensive Driving
- New York Defensive Driving
- NY Defensive Driving Streaming Course
- Joshua’s Law Course
- Texas Defensive Driving
- Texas Defensive Driving + Driving Record
- Texas Defensive Driving Streaming Course
- Texas Defensive Driving Streaming Course + Driving Record
- Texas Driving Record
- Texas Adult Driver
- Texas Teen Driver Ed
- Ohio Driver Education Course
- California Defensive Driving
- California Mature Driver
- New Jersey Mature Driver
- Delaware Defensive Driving
- Delaware Defensive Driving Refresher
- Safemotorist Courses
- Pennsylvania Defensive Driving
- Virginia Driver Improvement Course
- Maryland Defensive Driving
- DC Defensive Driving
- West Virginia Defensive Driving
- Connecticut Defensive Driving
- North Carolina Defensive Driving
- Massachusetts Defensive Driving
- New Hampshire Defensive Driving
- Rhode Island Defensive Driving
- Vermont Defensive Driving
- Michigan Defensive Driving
- 10-Hour Hazard Recognition Training for Construction
- 10-Hour Hazard Recognition Training for General Industry
- 30-Hour Hazard Recognition Training for Construction
- 30-Hour Hazard Recognition Training for General Industry
- 8-Hour Hazwoper Training
- 24-Hour Hazwoper Training
- 40-Hour Hazwoper Training
- 1-Hour GHS Hazard Communication Online Course
- OSHA Certificate Courses
- 16-Hour Cosmetology Continuing Education
- 4-Hour Cosmetology HIV/AIDS
- 2-Hour Cosmetology HIV/AIDS Refresher
- 2-Hour Barbering HIV/AIDS Initial License
- 2-Hour Barbering HIV/AIDS Conitnuing Education
- Florida Tattoo Certification
- Texas Notary Public
- Florida Notary Public
- Florida Boating Course
- Pass the First Time
- FL Insurance License
- FL Limited Liability Company
- FL Fictitious Name (DBA)
- Florida Parenting Class
- Contact Us
- Returning Students
4-Hour HIV/AIDS Training For Your FL Cosmetologist License
If you want to become a cosmetologist in Florida, you’ll need a license from the state’s Board of Cosmetology. To fulfill the requirements for that license, you need to take a 4-hour HIV/AIDS training course. Our course meets the requirement for this training, and it’s 100% online, letting you take it at your pace, on your time.
The certificate you receive at the end of the course is necessary for your application to the state for your license, but we make it easy. Just register, complete the material, and pass the final exam to get proof of your completion. We’ll give you as many attempts as you need to pass the final, so there’s no need to stress! All of the material is online, so you don’t need anything extra. And if you have any questions or problems, we provide 24/7 customer support to help you.
Questions? Call Us
Brought to you by:
- 100% Online Courses
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Log On and Off as Needed
- Money-Back Guarantee!
Copyright © , American Safety Council, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Driver License & ID Card
Driver License First Issuance
Driver License Renewal
Driver License Restrictions
Motorcycle/Motor Scooter License
- Driver License & ID Card
- First Issuance – Abbreviated Adult Driver Training Course
Driver License First Issuance
Abbreviated Adult Driver Training Course
An applicant for an initial driver’s license, who is age 18 or older and who fails the first attempt at the maneuverability or road portion of the driving test, is required to take an abbreviated adult driver training course before attempting the driving test for a second time.
Options to Take the Abbreviated Adult Driver Training Course
There are four options for the applicant:
- A 4-hour in-person class followed by 4 hours of behind-the-wheel training with a licensed instructor with a licensed abbreviated adult driver training school.
- A 4-hour state-approved online course followed by 4 hours of behind-the-wheel training with a licensed instructor affiliated with a licensed abbreviated adult driver training school.
- A 4-hour in-person class followed by 24 hours of driving with a licensed driver 21 years of age or older.
- A 4-hour state-approved online course followed by 24 hours of driving with a licensed driver 21 years of age or older.
Applicants who choose the option for 24 hours of driving with a licensed driver 21 years of age or older cannot complete more than four hours of driving in one day. In addition, applicants who choose this option are required to complete the Twenty-Four Hour Affidavit (form BMV 5789) .
Before the second attempt at the driving test, the applicant must:
- Provide a certificate of completion of an abbreviated adult driver training course.
- If applicable, provide a completed and notarized Twenty-Four Hour Affidavit (form BMV 5789) .
Where Do I Go?
- For a complete list of schools offering the abbreviated adult driver training courses, click HERE .
If the applicant fails the second attempt at the driving test, he or she is not required to take another abbreviated adult driver training course. The applicant must wait seven days before taking the driving test again.
Ohio Administrative Code: 4501-8
- Sample Knowledge Test
- Identity Fraud
- Acceptable Documents
Please contact us
by Live Chat
Or call (614) 752-7600
Monday – Friday
7:00 A.M. – 5:30 P.M.
8:00 A.M. – 1:45 P.M.