Object moved to here .
Business Schengen Visa Cover Letter Sample
Applying for a Business Schengen Visa, except for the regular documents you are expected to send to the Embassy, you must also work towards composing a cover letter that you can submit to the Embassy together with the rest of the documents, to explain in detail your purpose of travel and your itinerary.
Check out the sample below to help you put together your own:
[Letterhead of Company]
To: Consulate General of [the country of travel]
Dear Consul General:
Through this letter, I want to confirm that Mr./Mrs. [Name and last name] is an employee at our firm [company name], as [job title/position]. Mr./Mrs. [Name] has been working with our company for the last [number of years] and will be travelling to [name of city], [country] starting from [date of entry] until [date of exit] for a total of [number of days] to attend to the following work-related activities:
- Write in as much detail as possible about the business that will be conducted abroad
While [name of employee] is visiting your country, it is important to also visit [name of visiting company and contact details].
Mr./Mrs. [Name] will be staying at [hotel name, address, phone number].
I kindly ask for the [visa type] to be issued to Mr./Mrs. [Name and last name] at your earliest convenience.
Please, do not hesitate to contact me should you have any further inquiries.
Thank you for your assistance.
[Name and last name]
- Schengen Visa Application Cover Letter for Tourism and Medical Purposes
- How to Write an Invitation Letter for Business Visa
Last Updated on
- Schengen Agreement
- Schengen Area Countries
- Who needs a Schengen Visa?
- Schengen Visa Types Validity
- Tourist/Visitor Schengen Visa
- Business Schengen Visa
- Student Schengen Visa
- Working Schengen Visa
- Transit Schengen Visa
- Schengen Visa Fee
- Visa Application Requirements
- Austria Visa
- Belgium Visa
- Denmark Visa
- Estonia Visa
- Finland Visa
- France Visa
- Germany Visa
- Greece Visa
- Hungary Visa
- Iceland Visa
- Italy Visa
- Latvia Visa
- Lithuania Visa
- Malta Visa
- Norway Visa
- Poland Visa
- Portugal Visa
- Slovakia Visa
- Slovenia Visa
- Spain Visa
- Sweden Visa
- Switzerland Visa
- The Czech Republic Visa
- The Netherlands Visa
- How and Where to Apply?
- How to apply from Australia
- How to apply from Canada
- How to apply from the United Kingdom?
- How to apply from the United States?
- Visa Application Guidelines
- Schengen Visa Insurance
- Schengen Visa Statistics
- Schengen Visa FAQ
- About Us
- European Council adopts regulation on the establishment of ETIAS
- Brexit to hurt aviation industry: air businesses and travellers
- LIBE committee votes for visa liberalization for Kosovo citizens
- How to Write an Appeal Letter for Schengen Visa Refusal
- Bin Laden’s alleged bodyguard barred from re-entering Germany
- Terms and Conditions Legal Disclaimer
- About Us
If you are applying to get a visa, then you’ve probably gotten acquainted with the rigors of the process. Worse, if you are from a third world country and only have a third world visa. Going in – you might be overwhelmed at how little the system swings in your favor. Thus, this is perhaps why you need a sample letter from employer for visa application.
In spite of the hassle involved, getting a visa is possible and can be easy.
But in order to navigate the course of your visa application with ease, your best bet would be to accomplish all the necessary requirements. Consequently, one of these requirements is submitting all authentic documents relevant to your application. One of these kinds of documents is a letter from your employer for the visa application.
Before you start writing your letter
If you do not have Grammarly – A grammar checker that I use every day for all my writing, please get it free from here Now. Grammarly . You can read my full story on how I discovered Grammarly here.
What is the Purpose of a letter from employer For Visa Application?
There are four major functions a letter from employer serves during the visa application process;
Provides proof of your Solvency:
This is the most important function of the letter from your employer required during the visa application process. Before you obtain a visa, you must convince the embassy that you have enough money to support yourself and fund your stay (especially if your visa restricts you from working during your visit).
In this case, the letter would detail information regarding your length of stay at the company, your position. But most importantly, your monthly salary, and as a plus, could include an enclosure of your most recent pay slips.
Serves as Employment Verification :
Alongside verifying the state of finances, the letter from your employer would also serve as proof of employment or a certificate of employment of sorts. Because, when requesting a short term visa, this kind of verification may be instrumental to its approval.
Detail the Nature of the Assignment/Business to be Conducted
If your trip is being initiated or sponsored by the company, a letter from your employer could facilitate the process significantly. The letter would carry details of the assignment or training you (or any staff) would undertake on arrival into the country as well as provide a guarantee that the company is financially responsible for your stay and all travel expenses incurred.
Invitation Letter From Prospective Employer
An invitation letter from a prospective employer may be one of two things – an invitation to interview (not that this is likely), or a job offer. In which case, congratulations are in order.
Components of a Letter from Employer for Visa application
A letter from employer for visa application may serve a variety of functions. Regardless of its intent, the letter must have the following components/ characteristic features
- The letter must have the signature/stamp of the employer (or a designated representative of the employer)
- Write the letter on company stationery; bearing the company letterhead…etc.
- In addition, The letter must reference the employee’s name and position.
- Also, Summarize the employee’s duties
- In conclusion, state the salary of the employee. This will demonstrate solvency
If it is a work assignment –
- Explain the nature of the business/assignment
- State the company’s willingness to finance the trip and travel expenses
- Enclose a letter from the company you are going to visit (not mandatory)
Sample Letter from Employer for Visa Application (Employment Verification)
Sample Letter from Employer for Visa Application (Detailing the Purpose of Your Visit)
Other Invitation Letters for Visa
- How to write an Invitation letter for US Visa – (B2 Tourist)
- Sample Graduation Invitation Letter for Visa
- Sample Invitation Letter to Parents for USA B-2 Tourist Visa
- Writing an invitation letter for Business Visa – USA B1
- Sample Letter From Employer For Visa Application
- Invitation Letter For Visitor Visa For Wedding
2 thoughts on “Sample Letter From Employer For Visa Application”
i want to know how to write to consulate for request to give me turkey visaReply ↓
I want to know how to write a cover letter for application of visa through tourist.Reply ↓
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Social Invitation Letters
- New to USA?
- Contact Us
- Business Visa USA
- Immigration Letter of Employment
- Sample employment reference letter for Canada immigration
- Visitor’s Medical Insurance (USA)
- Green card lottery
- Schengen Visa for Canadian Permanent residents
- Italy visa for us green card holders (US permanent residents)
- Sample invitation letter for Business Visa to Nigeria
- H1 Visa Process – How to get the H1 and other Visas
- Sample compensatory agreement between employer and employee for R1 Visa application
- Sample Petition cover letter for R1 visa application
- R2 Visa: What it is and how to get it.
- R1 Visa: What it is and how to get it.
- How to Write an Invitation Letter for a Visa to Visit Norway
- Immigration Letter of support with samples
- Sample Company Invitation Letter for Visa to India
- Invitation Letter for Visa to Ghana
- K3 Visa Process
- Partner Visa (How To Bring My Spouse To Live With Me In Australia)
- UK Spouse Visa
- Documents Needed to Invite Someone To The UK
- Invitation Letter For Visitor Visa For Wedding
- Documents Required For Canadian Visitor Visa
- Fiance Visa Process (K1 – Visa)
- Super Visa Invitation Letter Sample
- Australia Letters
- Canada Letters
- New Zealand
- UK Letters
- USA Letters
- Visa Interview help
Top Sample Invitation Letter by Country
- Invitation Letter for US Visa
- Invitation Letter for UK Visa
- Invitation Letter for Visa to Australia
- Invitation Letter for Canadian Visa
- Invitation Letter for Visa to New Zealand