- JEE Main 2019
- NEET 2019
- UPSEE 2019
- CAT 2019
- GATE 2019
- XAT 2019
- AP EAMCET 2019
- TS EAMCET 2019
- Entrance Exams
- B.Sc. Nursing
- M.Sc. Nursing
- Private B.Sc. / M.Sc.
- Board Exam
- Open Board
- Sainik School
- Talent Search Exam
- School Admissions
- Guest Post
- About Us
- Contact us
- Advertise With Us
Water | Elements and Importance of the Water | Essay for Students
Water is life. It is the primary necessity of the life. Every day we require water for drinking, washing, and cooking, etc. Water is very necessary for the every life. It is vital for the cleanliness of the homes and hospitals. Without water, we cannot clean that places.
Saving our planet, lifting people out of poverty, advancing economic growth… these are one and the same fight. We must connect the dots between climate change, water scarcity, energy shortages, global health, food security and women’s empowerment. Solutions to one problem must be solutions for all.
Water supply source for drink
There are various sources for the drinking water. The chief sources of potable water such as
Surface water is water on the surface of the planet such as river, lake, pond, etc.
Groundwater comes from the deep tube wells and water pumps. It supplied to the customer through the roadside and taps and house connection.
In the rural area, water rarely drawn for the rural people. They are hopelessly inadequate for the water.
Element of water issues
- India has made big dams for the soaking water, but they don’t have proper management due to the rain for save the water. Some people are bearing this water issues in their state.
- There are over uses of the ground water in India; there is unlimited wastage of water in some state. That’s why the groundwater is pushed down in the water level deeper below.
- There are contaminated arsenic water which generates more problems in the water.
Preservation of water
Rain water harvesting
Rainwater harvesting is the best conservation of the water. It is the collection of rainwater and stores it in different containers; we can apply the proper store of rainwater and keep it safe for anytime use.
It helps from the crises of water. During the rainy season, many areas of India flooded, causing widespread damage to life and property and this enormous quantity of water is allowed to flow down into the sea.
It can reduce the water crisis when rainwater harvests in the tanks and reservoir regularly during the rainy season. In the urban areas, the rainwater harvesting is compulsory. Fortunately, in some states, arrangements are afoot to harvest every drop of rain water.
Importance of the water
Necessity of water in agriculture
Water plays a significant role in the agriculture. Without water, agriculture cannot do. Water uses in the agriculture for the crop by the irrigation. Plants can stimulate growth properly through the irrigation.
Importance of water for municipal uses
The lifestyle of the inhabitants and their economic conditions affect the water use within the home in different parts of the country. Municipal; demand includes water for domestic purposes, commercial purposes, street washing, lawn and garden irrigation, fire protection. Water in the local sector used for drinking, washing toilets, lawn sprinkling, and food preparation, etc.
Balance the entire ecosystem
It restores the whole ecosystem for the human beings because it is vital for the people. There is different ecosystem such as:
- In the atmosphere, if ecosystem will balance, then it can absorb the sun’s heat, and it will keep safe to the human being from the other sun’s heat.
- The rain of water carries the number of sediments into the river, valleys, and it scours the hills from his water.
- It helps to become the mineral water when percolating water deposits into the rock crusts.
- It influences the climate and geographical changes in polar regions when water comes in the form of caps.
Importance of water in industries
Water used in vast quantities in the industries like the steel industry, chemicals, fertilizers, textiles, cement, electricity, petrochemicals, and paper. Mining, food, etc. these industries require water for following or the other reason such as Cooling, generation of power, cleaning purposes, fire protection, air conditioning
Water for power plants
Thermal power plants also require a large volume of water for the purpose of cooling and disposal of fly ash. Water used for thermal power generation.
Water transportation is the best transportation as compared to the road and railway transport. It is the dominant medium of transportation. It is also the cheaper than the road and rail.
The main waterways exist in the Ganga in the eastern region and the Brahmaputra in the north-eastern region, which accounts for more than 60 per cent of the traffic.
Water important for the wildlife
There is various type of facility is almost depend upon the water. It plays a significant role in nation’s life and adequate water supplies for their continued development and important. Fish, wildlife, and recreation facility is vital in the water. Without water, swimming, boating, fishing which is the primary outdoor recreational activities, is impossible.
Water is very necessary for everyone’s life, while it is a human being or the animals. Without water, everything is useless for life, because It spread over the whole planet of the earth. Consequences, water is more necessary for the everyone.
Hi Guys, I am Sandeep Co-founder of IASpaper and UPSCToday Staying in Mumbai (India) and pursuing graduation in Computer Science and Engineering from Mumbai University. I love helping Aspirants.
You may join me on Facebook
AIL LET 2019 Result, Merit List, Score Card- Check Result Here
– The AIL LET is completely known as Army Institute of Law Entrance Test and this test has managed by the Army Institute of Law. Those…
Honesty, Honesty is the great policy, Short paragraph for Students
– Honesty Honesty and loyalty are key. If two people can be honest with each other about everything, that’s probably the biggest key to success. …
69+ Slogans on Independence Day 2019,15th August,in Hindi English- Get Here
– Slogans on Independence Day On the 15th of August, India is celebrated Independence Day every year. India got freedom from the British rule on date…
Teacher’s Day- Short Paragraph Essay on Teacher’s Day for Students and Children
– Teacher’s day “The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” Happy Teachers Day When celebrates Teacher’s day?…
World Breastfeeding Week 2018:1st August to the 7th August, Ideas, Theme
– World Breastfeeding Week The slogan of World Breastfeeding Week (WBW) 2018 is Breastfeeding: Foundation of Life.People are used to celebrating World Breastfeeding Week from the…
Article on Digital India Platform in English for Students and Children in Simple English
– Digital India Digital India Introduction Digital India programme is the flagship programme started by the Government of India to make sure that the services offered…
Leave a comment