Executive MBA Scholarship Listing 2017
Now that its’s quite common for executive MBA candidates to self-fund their studies, they are often looking for sources of financial aid to cover high tuition costs. Many business schools have recognized this and so offer both need- and merit- based EMBA scholarships, many of which candidates need to apply for separately.
Though by no means exhaustive, here is a list of EMBA scholarships available* at some of the world’s top programs in 2017. If you require more information on any of the opportunities listed, visit the official school website for more information on conditions and deadlines.
In an effort to make executive MBA study more accessible, and for the benefit of class learning and promoting diversity, many schools also offer EMBA scholarships aimed at specific groups of candidates – such as women in business, applicants from nontraditional backgrounds, and those pursuing MBA careers in specific geographic regions or industries.
*All scholarship information was available on respective school websites at the time of publication.
Executive MBA diversity scholarships
EMBA scholarships based on career focus
Further industry-specific EMBA scholarships
Location-based EMBA scholarships
General EMBA scholarships
Need- vs. merit-based
Visnja is a content specialist with a background in marketing and communications. She holds a bachelor’s degree in English literature from the University of British Columbia and a master’s in publishing from Simon Fraser University. Her interests include media & technology, personal growth, health & wellness, and innovation, topics that stay top of mind in her writing.
See related categories:
- EMBA admissions1
- EMBA programs1
- Executive education1
Log in from the top right-hand corner or click here to register to post comments
- How Employer Funding is a Gift for MBA Students
- ESMT Berlin Wants to Revolutionize MBA Education with Flexibility
- Why STEM Designations Will Save International Enrollment at Business Schools
- Imperial College Business School Takes the Lead in the Fintech Area
Mission, Beliefs and ValuesSince its creation, emlyon business school has been driven by…
in QS Global 200 MBA Rankings: Europe
Top 10 Articles Last Month
- 1What You Need to Know to Get Started with the MBA Application Process
- 2ESADE Aims to Transform Business Education
- 3MBA Students at Nyenrode Aim to Restore Trust in the Food Industry
- 4Why STEM Designations Will Save International Enrollment at Business Schools
- 5Top Six Myths About the GMAT
- 6How an MBA Helped Me Set Up My Own Consulting Business
- 7ESMT Berlin Wants to Revolutionize MBA Education with Flexibility
- 8Harvard Discrimination Lawsuit Shows Need for Transparency
- 9GNAM Gives Haas Students the Chance to Study All Over the World
- 10How Employer Funding is a Gift for MBA Students
1137 in Circles
- Join us
- Sign in
- Join us
- Sign in