Learn Italian in Italy
- Intensive Group Courses
- Italian Evening Classes
- Mini-group Courses
- Individual Courses
- One day or Week-end Crash Courses
- Combi Courses
- Italian for Children
- Online Lessons via Skype
- Preparatory Course for CILS exam
- Italian University Access Course
- Free Italian Lessons
- Test your level of Italian
- Starting dates, Prices
- Apply now
- Italian Language School Centro Culturale Conero a Camerano: 31 recensioni
Italian Language Courses
CCC Italian Language Courses
Centro Culturale Conero offer a wide variety of Italian language learning lessons and packages to suit your needs. See below for our full range of courses.
Before attending one of the courses you will need to complete a placement test to allow us to ascertain your knowledge of Italian so you can get the most out of your course. For the test and more information, click here . Beginners don’t need to do the test.
Classes range between 5 and 9 students (average 5/6 even in peak season), which will allow participants to get the most from interacting with each other but small enough so the teacher can monitor improvements and deal with any difficulties. Should the group not meet the minimum number, courses will continue but lesson length will be reduced according to the number of students. A course book will be provided at the beginning and this will be enriched by notes and photocopies provided by the teachers.
Our lessons are conversation-based, to build confidence in speaking and allow even beginners to communicate in Italian. Each grammar point and new word will be inserted into the conversation, so that the students can get acquainted with the sound and rhythm of the language.
Students will be split into at least 6 proficiency levels.
Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
Can understand sentences and frequently-used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchangeof information on familiar and routine matters.
Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, ecc.
Can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
Can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest.
Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans..
Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialisation.
Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
Can profduce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantage and disadvantages of serious options.
Can understand a wide range of demanding longer texts, and recognize implicit meaning.
Can express him/herself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
Can use language flexibility and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organisational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read. Can summarize information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
Can express him/herself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in more complex situations
The following graphic shows approx. learning time (in class and at home) necessary to reach the different levels.
We ask students to meet us outside the school on Sunday at 7pm on the day before your lessons. As well as an excellent opportunity to meet your fellow students and teachers, it also enables us to assess your speaking proficiency and split you into similar groups (if you haven’t sent us your test, bring it along on Sunday). Doing this means you don’t lose time out of your lessons on the first day! After, we organise an optional dinner in a local “trattoria” so students and teachers can get to know each other.
Intensive Group Courses
INTENSIVE GROUP COURSES (5-9 STUDENTS)
4 lessons a day from Monday to Friday (9.00 am to 12:30 pm)
|Name||Weeks||Lessons||Price in euros|
All lessons for group courses are meant of 50 minutes
Italian Evening Classes
ITALIAN EVENING CLASSES (5-9 STUDENTS)
4 lessons of 45 min. each per week held Tuesday and Thursday (unless otherwise agreed) from 6.30pm to 8.00pm
|Name||Weeks||Lessons||Price in euros|
MINIGROUP (2 STUDENTS) minimum 1 Week
4 lessons a day from Monday to Friday
|Name||Weeks||Lessons||Price in euros|
INDIVIDUAL COURSES – minimum 1 Week
4 lessons (1 lesson= 60 minutes) a day from Monday to Friday (flexible schedule)
|Name||Weeks||Lessons||Price in euros|
One day or Week-end Crash Courses
ONE DAY OR WEEK-END INDIVIDUAL INTENSIVE / CRASH COURSES
minimum 4 lessons (1 lesson= 60 minutes) a day* **
|Name||Length of course||Lessons||Price in euros|
|Uno 1 day intensive||1 day||4||120|
|Uno 1 day crash||1 day||8||220|
|Uno week-end intensive||2 days||8||230|
|Uno week-end crash||2 days||16||430|
* No enrollment fee necessary for daily or week-end courses. The price of the text-book (if required by the student) is 18 euros
** Daily and week-end courses can be combined with daily cultural activities such as cooking, wine tours etc.
group course + 1 hour daily of individual tuition (morning and afternoon)
|Name||Weeks||Lessons||Price in euros|
|Combi 1||1||20 + 5 hrs. individual||340|
|Combi 2||2||40 + 10 hrs. individual||590|
|Combi 3||3||60 + 15 hrs. individual||825|
|Combi 4||4||80 + 20 hrs. individual||1040|
Italian for Children
Learn Italian in Italy and have fun at the same time! Here at Centro Culture Conero, we organise Italian language courses for children and their parents. A different kind of holiday for the whole family. Learn Italian in the morning and relax on the beach in the afternoon or take part in the activities organised by the school.
We also run “Kids Only” courses. Drop them off in the mornings for fun, activity based language learning with similarly aged children whilst you explore the region!
“Kids only” Courses
|Participants||Bambini: 6 to 10 years old | Ragazzi: 11 to 14 years old|
|Dates 2018||2 July, 16 July, 30 July, 13 August|
|Lenght of Course||1 or 2 weeks|
|Schedule||Mon. to Fri. 9-12 am|
The daily schedule will be divided in 2 parts: ⅔ of the lessons will take place in the class and the rest outside (e.g. in the school’s garden, at the local playground, in the Park, at the local market. etc.)
- Children can attend a 1 or 2 week course.
- Lessons will be taught by experienced teachers and will be adapted to the age and Italian language level of the children.
- Groups are small (max. 6 children in a class) to ensure each gets quality interaction time with the teacher and also between themselves.
- New technologies and media (internet, dvds, cds etc.) will be used as an aid during lessons as well as games, songs and books for children in order to transmit the italian culture in the best way
|Lenght of course||Price in euros*||Participants|
|1 week (15 hours)||€199||Min. 3 – Max. 6|
|2 weeks (30 hours)||€349||Min. 3 – Max. 6|
* The price excludes a €30 enrollment fee for teaching materials and certificate of attendance. There is a 10% discount on the total course fee for two or more members of the same family enrol for the course. Please see also here (link to special offers)
Italian Online Lessons Via Skype
We offer true flexibility
Arrange lessons for a time that suits. You can learn Italian directly from the comfort of your home, from your office or virtually from anywhere. We give you the chance to follow our lessons even if you live in remote locations or you’d like to continue to study while travelling! Whenever you prefer, there will always be one of our Italian on-line teachers available. Once you find the right teacher to practise with and learn from, you will realise how quickly you will make progress.
Tailor-made Italian lessons
Our Italian lessons will be tailored to your needs and interests, whether you are a student learning for an exam, learning italian in a professional capacity for work, or you’re simply planning a vacation to Italy. Our experienced teachers will focus on the points that are important for you. You can profit from our unique learning materials and e-books designed to help you improve your Italian.
We guarantee professionality
At Centro Culturale Conero you can be assured of the highest quality – our Italian teachers are mother-tongue italians, highly qualified and have over 10 years experience teaching students online and in person. We have successfully taught hundreds of students from around the world. All of them speak fluently at least 2 foreign languages. There are many individuals and companies offering Italian lessons online but sometimes without the depth of experience that we have here at CCC so enrol for
a free lesson to see the difference!
Save your valuable time & resources!
You can get the best results at reasonable prices. All you need is a computer, a tablet or even a smartphone and an Internet connection. Most of today’s devices have a built-in microphone and web-cam. It’s not obligatory to have video during the lesson, but we’ve found this creates a more “natural” atmosphere and after a few minutes you will feel like you are in the same classroom with your Italian teacher 🙂
So, don’t hesitate! Try a 30 minute lesson with one of our teachers for free before you buy. We’ll be glad to show you how easy and fun it can be!
For further info, please visit www.learn-italian-online.com
You can also talk to us via Skype! Click here
Preparatory Course for CILS and CELI
The Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research recognises the CELI 3 and CILS 2 (B2) as valid certificates attesting the knowledge of the Italian language needed to enrol at the University in Italy according to the quota that each university has for foreign students. CELI and CILS are divided into 6 levels on the model of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Teachers will focus on every aspect of the examinations, practising with the student exams from the previous years, ensuring students are as well prepared as possible. This course will be held on a one-to-one basis. Prices and schedule to be agreed with the school.
*There are numerous locations all over the world where you can take the CILS and CELI exams.
Italian University Access Course
Before being able to attend an Italian university, foreign students need to demonstrate that they are proficient in Italian. This course combines study of Italian with the acquisition of specific competencies required to prepare the student for these exams. Prices and schedule to be agreed with the school. This course will be held on a one-to-one basis.
Test your level of Italian
Before your course, download and submit a placement test (below) so we can ascertain your knowledge of Italian and ensure you’re in the right group for getting the most out of your course.
Email it back to us at:
Italian language class online
- Our School
- Learn Italian Online
- How to subscribe
- Italian language class – Welcome Lesson
- Buy Italian lessons
- Book your class
- Reserve your lesson
- Lessons Timetable
- Go to classroom
- Written Task – Write Italian Essay
- Free Italian resources
- Video channel
Italian Language Online | LItaliano da Lontano
Italian Language Online
Would you like to learn or improve your Italian?
With the help of the teachers at Italiano da Lontano it’s easy and fun!
More than 290 million in the world people speak the language of Dante, Da Vinci and Colombo.
The school Italiano da Lontano was born to bring together those who want to understand “La Bella Lingua” for work or for a passion, to read Italian, meet new friends and, maybe enjoy a holiday in Italy.
Here are 3 reasons to take our lessons
If you wish to learn Italian, but there is not a school near you!
You can study with us, in the comfort of your home, without the need to travel in the traffic, find a parking place, leave early or arrive late! You can save time, that you can use to do other interesting and satisfying things.
If you are taking a course but want to practice more often!
If you go to your course only once a week, but you would like to practice your Italian, or if the explanations in class seemed clear, but when you get home you have doubts, we can help you! During our Italian lessons online we can see together how to put into practice all that you have learnt at school: we will be your personal trainer.
If you have little time, but you would like to learn Italian.
If the thousands of tasks of every day don’t let you plan your week in the way you would like to, but you know that tomorrow you have an hour free, book your lesson with a click and practice to not forget what you have learnt.
During your Italian on line lessons you can read, listen, write and speak Italian with your native speaking teacher and quickly improve your skills!
All you need is an Internet connection, and you enter the class with one click!
Study Italian with a real teacher
Knowing something does not mean you know how to convey it to other people efficiently. Our teachers know how to help you to remember what you study, and give you the ability to put it into practice immediately. They know how and when to correct you, how to choose the right rules at the right time without filling your head with useless information. And above all, they will listen to you. In our lessons you will speak most of the time. So says the wise man: practice makes perfect!
A course tailored at your level
During the Welcome lesson you will speak with the teacher about your contraints, your interests and the reasons that you have for studying Italian. From this information our teachers will prepare lessons tailored for you. They will adapt to your level of knowledge of Italian, but not only this, the teachers will choose the right subjects to improve your vocabulary and help you to better interact with Italians that share your interests. Between us we will find the journey that adapts to your level and the most helpful vocabulary useful for your needs.
Why study with us?
Here are 6 reasons for you to choose Italiano da Lontano:
- There is no risk of losing lessons
You decide when to have the lesson and the pace for your learning.
- The teacher will be your personal trainer
No self teaching system will help you learn the Italian language as well as a real teacher.
- Develop the skills you really need
The lessons are prepared around your interests. Why talk about recipies if you dont like cooking?
- You will save time
You don’t have to lose time going to a lesson because you are in class with one click.
- You save money
You will pay only for the lessons you want to have, in the time and method that is convenient for you.
- You have our guarantee
If you don’t like your lesson then you can have a 100% reimbursement.
How does it work?
When I decided to start Italiano da Lontano, together with other teachers we have found and tested many ways to teach on line. In the end we have chosen a platform that offers you total involvement, a way to offer our students the best educational experience possible.
During the lessons you will be fully involved. While you follow the lessons on the screen, you will see your teacher, we will listen and we will speak in Italian. Not only that, you can read the whiteboard and do the exercises, written through the chat section, just as if you were in a classroom.
The platform that we have chosen is very easy to use. In a few minutes you will understand how to use it and you will have no difficulties nor waste time.
Unlike other “schools”, we have decided not to use Skype because unlike our platform, Skype does not permit the optimum level of interaction for a fast and efficient appreciation of the language.
You are not sure? Here is our guarantee – satisfaction or 100% reimbursement
Book your lessons to learn Italian with confidence. If , during one of our meetings, you are not completely satisfied with what you have learnt, please let the teacher know and we will reimburse you the entire cost of the lesson
Now, you have no more excuses to learn Italian, try us!
It’s your first time?
If you have not participated in a lesson from Italiano da Lontano, book your Welcome Lesson!
During this 50 minute lesson you can introduce yourself, get to know the teacher and get confidence in the platform that we use for our teaching activities. The teacher will evaluate your level of knowledge, you can tell us of your interests and your passions, and together we will define your objectives for future lessons. In this way we will prepare a course of study in line with your needs and wants.
If you have participated in our lessons and would like to buy another package , visit this page , and set up your next appointment.
3 reasons to choose us
- Because we have taught Italian on line for 5 years, to student all over the world, we are sure of the effectiveness of our teaching method.
- Because we are a real Italian school and not simply a group of teachers who work for a percentage.
- Because many of our students follow us with success for many years and recommend us to friends and relatives.
We are ready to teach you, are you ready to learn Italian?
Click the button below and book your introductory lesson for 7 euro!
See you soon!
Founder of Italiano da Lontano
Remember that with Italian da Lontano you can choose the quantity of lessons you would like, and when to do them. You can also take a break, and recommence your lessons without being left behind (unlike other prepackaged courses)
If, during one of your lessons, you are not completely satisfied with what you have learnt, let your teacher know before the end of the lesson why you are not satisfied. We will send you a refund through Paypal within a couple of days.
Italian Cuisine in Tuscany
- Italian Cuisine
Italian language Schools in Italy
- ITA 2 Italiano per stranieri
- Lingua in Corso
- Lucca Italian School
- International friends
- Lucca Manga School
- Currency converter
- Tuscany life style
- Come Italiani
- Online dictionary
What time is it?
- Europe/Rome: 2018-09-07 06:59
- America/New York: 2018-09-07 00:59
- Asia/Tokyo: 2018-09-07 13:59
- Europe/Moscow: 2018-09-07 07:59
- UTC: 2018-09-07 04:59
- Find hotels in these timezones using Hipmunk hotels .
© 2018 L’ITALIANO DA LONTANO di Bevicini Lorenza · via del Fosso 171 · 55100 Lucca (LU) · P.I. 02217980461 | Powered by WordPress
Full disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. ?
Think learning how speak Italian means breaking the bank? Think again.
The internet is teeming with Italian language lessons that cost nothing. The only problem? Some of these no cost resources are good-quality, but others, not so much.
Not to worry. I’ve scoured the web to find as many high-quality, free Italian language lessons as I could. Check out the resources below, and you won’t have to worry about spending a single centesimo on your Italian lessons.
Free Online Podcasts to Help You Learn Italian
Get your Italian lessons in bite-sized podcast episodes whenever you want, either on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- ItalianPod101 Podcast : It’s a little-known fact that all of the Innovative Language podcasts, including ItalianPod101, are free to sign up for and offer quite a bit of free content. Sign up for an ItalianPod101 account and check out the lessons available for your skill level. After listening to these lessons, you’ll have a pretty good understanding of how the Innovative Language program works. Then you can decide if you’re interested in upgrading your account to a paid subscription.
- Learn Italian Pod : With 175 lessons, Learn Italian Pod is one of the biggest Italian podcasts out there. Each episode starts with a short anecdote or news story narrated in Italian, followed by an explanation of the most important grammar and vocabulary points from the narration.
- Coffee Break Italian : Relax and take in this popular Italian podcast while sipping a cup of cappuccino – but only if you haven’t just eaten! Italians never drink cappuccino immediately after a meal. Best stick with plain caffè after your meal if you’re on holiday in Italy.
- Pastacast : This is a short podcast that ran for only six months, but it covers a surprising amount of material. It breaks down most of the more confusing Italian grammar points into simple elements. The host also tries to use simple English as much as possible for those listeners who don’t speak English as a first language.
Learn Italian with Free Audio Lessons
Listening comprehension is one of the toughest aspects of any foreign language. This is why it’s so important to include audio lessons in your Italian study routine. Here are some of the better no-cost audio resources I’ve found for Italian:
- Audible Italian : If you’re an absolute beginner in Italian, this is a good place to start. Audible Italian teaches basic expressions for the most common situations you can expect to encounter on holiday in Italy. Each phrase comes with an audio recording of a native speaker saying the phrase. Listen to each one multiple times, and be sure to repeat after it out loud, to work on your speaking and listening skills at the same time.
- One World Italiano : This website is bursting with useful Italian learning material. It contains a 37-part audio course for beginners, a 6-part course for intermediate students, and a 12-part video course. In the sidebar, there are many more lessons, as well as reading, writing and listening exercises that you can access for free.
- Foreign Service Institute Italian FAST (Familiarization and Short-term Training) Course : This is the course that the US government’s Foreign Service Institute uses for training its own employees before they’re stationed overseas. It’s very structured and thorough, and is especially appealing to language learners who prefer a more classroom-oriented approach. Click on “Student Text” to download the textbook for the course, which includes instructions for how to use the course. Then follow along with the audio lessons.
YouTube: Free Online Videos for Learning Italian
Video lessons are especially useful for beginner and intermediate students. Having visual cues during a lesson helps you to understand what’s going on. Videos can also hold your attention better than purely audio courses can.
- Speak Italian With Your Mouth Full : Learn about Italian cooking and language at the same time. Each lesson is divided into parts. In part 1, you watch an Italian teacher and chef teach new vocabulary and phrases to a class of students. Parts 2 and 3 are a cooking class where you can observe the students learning to cook an Italian dish while using the language material they just learned.
- Lavori in Cors Genova : This YouTube course contains 67 detailed lessons about Italian grammar and vocabulary. Learn about every aspect of grammar that a beginner to intermediate student could want, such as object contracted pronouns, the various future tenses, and even how to swear in Italian!
- Learn Italian with Marco : These video lessons from a very cheerful native Italian speaker will teach you a huge variety of useful Italian phrases. The narrator explains the relevant grammar and vocabulary for each phrase to help them stick in your mind.
- ItalianPod101 free videos : ItalianPod101 has made many of their videos available to everyone on YouTube, so you don’t have to sign up for a paid subscription to access some of their amazing content. Check out the listening comprehension videos, which contain a dialogue that you’ll be tested on at the end of the video. If you’re very short on time, watch one of the “Italian in 3 Minutes” videos for a mini Italian lesson.
- Italianissimo : This is a BBC series from the ‘90s whose goal was to teach Italian to beginners. It contains a mix of English and Italian and is appropriate even for absolute beginners. Try not to laugh too much at the early ‘90s cheesiness of the show – the material is top notch!
- Benvenido in Casa Ba : Here is another television series designed specifically for foreigners learning Italian. It follows the story of a family who has just immigrated to Italy. It’s more advanced than Italianissimo, and is filmed entirely in Italian. Each episode comes with a transcript to follow along to if you get lost.
Free Online Italian Courses and Systems
Sometimes it’s just not the right time or place to watch videos or listen to audio lessons. In that case, take advantage of the courses below so you can study Italian even when “noisy” study methods are out of the question.
- Italian Online Club : This hidden gem contains hundreds of lessons for Italian students, organised by difficulty according to CEFR levels , from A1 up to C2. Click on your level to get started. If you’re not sure of your level, take the placement test by clicking the link at the bottom of the page.
- Iluss Free Resources : Learn from structured lessons sorted by skill level. Each lesson starts with an overview of the grammar point being covered, and then has a series of quizzes to test your knowledge. Many of the quizzes contain fill-in-the-blank questions, but some also include a listening comprehension component.
- Duolingo Italian : For vocabulary and basic grammar exercises to do during your spare moments throughout the day, Duolingo is the go-to app for millions of language learners around the world. While I don’t recommend it be used exclusively , Duolingo can be a very useful supplement to your Italian studies.
Have you found a fantastic website for free Italian lessons that I forgot to add to my list? Tell me, and all my readers, about it in the comments!
Benny LewisFounder, Fluent in 3 MonthsSpeaks: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Esperanto, Mandarin Chinese, American Sign Language, Dutch, IrishFun-loving Irish guy, full-time globe trotter and international bestselling author. Benny believes the best approach to language learning is to speak from day one .
View all posts by Benny Lewis
Start speaking your target language from day 1 with confidence!
Sign up for my FREE Speak in a Week email course by entering your details!
BROWSE ARTICLES BY CATEGORY
- Language Hacks
- Success Stories
Check out Benny’s Tips for Learning…
- Choose Language
- Chinese – Mandarin
- Chinese – Cantonese
- European Portuguese
- Brazilian Portuguese