English Grammar Quiz
By Hello12345 | Last updated: Jan 25, 2016
Please take the quiz to rate it.
Success! A copy of this quiz is in your dashboard.
- 1.Which of the following is correctly punctuated?
Since I had too much cake, I felt sick.
Since I had too much cake I felt sick.
- 2.Which of the following is a dependant clause?Discuss
The dinner i had last night was pork.
Dinner last night was pork.
Last night we had pork for dinner.
- 3.Which sentance doesn’t have proper punctuation.Discuss
Everyone was deadly,tired because of the party.
Because of the party, everyone was deadly tired.
Everyone was deadly tired, because of the party
- 4.Which is a phrase?Discuss
They had alot of fun.
Alot of fun.
Last night they had alot of fun.
- 5.The sunset is beutiful. The sunset makes me happy.Discuss
The sunset is beautiful and the sunset makes me happy.
Because the sunset is beautiful, it makes me happy.
The sunset makes me happy, it is beautiful.
- 6.What is the following sentence.We threw a really big party last week.Discuss
- 7.A__________ clause cannot stand alone.
- 8.An ____________ clause has a subject, verb, and can stand alone.
- 9.A _________ is a group of words that have a subject and a verb.Discuss
Back to top
Upgrade and get a lot more done!
- English Grammar Quizzes: Word Class
- English Grammar Review
- Prepositions Quiz 1 – English Grammar Review Quiz
- Grammar For Secondary One English
- Who Is Your BTS Soulmate?
- General Quiz About USA
- Quiz On The Principles Of Art
- What Type Of Animal Are You?
- Which Psychological Archetype Are You?
- Figurative Language
Back to top