Arch Bishop Job Change Guide
|Arch Bishop Job Change Guide|
|Base Level :||99|
|Job Level :||50 (70 strongly recommended, will never recover lost skill points otherwise)|
|Job Class :||Priest or High Priest|
|Item (s) (Consumed):|| 1 Magical Stone |
(if Non- VIP on iRO)
|Item (s) (Not Consumed):||1 Holy Water|
|Item (s):|| 1 Mitra  |
1 Green Apple Ring
|Quest Reward(s):||Job Change to Arch Bishop|
- Speak to Praying Ministerprt_church10388
in the front hallway of Prontera Sanctuary. Tell him you would like to go on a Holy Pilgrimage. He tells you to find the priest in Umbala .
- Speak to Priest Dayanumbala139227
near the Bungee Jump, and tell him “I’m here for the Holy Pilgrimage“.
- Do not include the period. Then ask him how to pray.
- Enter the Yggdrasil Dungeonumbala107285
and continue to Hvergelmeir’s Fountain. Proceed East, and at the first fork go northeast, then south at the following 3 way fork. Continue till you arrive nearyggdrasil0121947
- The first part of the prayer is the meditation. Enter any text you desire for the second prompt. For the 3rd part of the prayer you will need 1 Holy Water . Afterward you will be warped back to Priest Dayan.
- Priest Dayan asks you to go visit Vinue, a nun in Hugel .
- Inside the church in Hugel, speak to Praying Nun, Vinuehu_in01205204
and ask her about her dream.
- After she describes her dream, tell her you’ll investigate for her.
- The Boatmanhugel209109
will bring you to Odin’s Temple for 800z.
- Northeast of Odins Temple 2, touch the Valkyrie Illusionodin_tem02281275
- If the NPC is not there, walk 7~11 cells directly south of it, and it will appear.
- Note: The location is marked on your mini-map when you arrive at Odin’s 2.
- Talk to the Valkyrie and help her. She will give you a Ancient Language Scroll to summon a Valkyrie Mercenary to aid you, then warp you to the job test map.
- If there is not Valkyrie in the small room, someone else is on the job change and you must wait.
- Immediately after spawning into the quest map, summon the mercenary via the Ancient Language Scroll you were given.
- If this mercenary dies or you forget to summon it, you will fail the job change and need to restart the battle portion.
- You only need to summon the Valkyrie once. If you fail on your first try, you do not need to summon the Valkyrie anymore, and summoning it can actually lead to the quest bugging out due to the Valkyrie not being able to keep up with the player and often disappearing and then dying.
- It is actually easier just to run past all of the mobs and holy light the Undead Valkyrie yourself while using healing items or self-heals.
- If you die, don’t leave the map. Once the timer runs out, you will be returned to the job change room so you can avoid walking to Odin’s Temple 2 again.
- Proceed to the northwest corner of the map (marked on your mini-map) and kill the Undead Valkyrie, pick up the two Broken Horn Pipe she drops.
- Use CTRL+R to bring up the mercenary window and dismiss your Valkyrie Mercenary.
- Talk to the Valkyriejob3_arch02114328
that spawned, She will give you another Ancient Language Scroll and tell you to go find the last piece.
- Summon your new Valkyrie Mercenary and head to the south end of the map (marked on your minimap). Once again, kill the Undead Valkyrie and pick up the Broken Horn Pipe she drops.
- Talk to the Valkyriejob3_arch0224349
that spawned she will reassemble the pieces and tell you to go to the shrine at the top of the hill (center of the map).
- At the top of the hill, run past the Frus, towards the Valkyrie, and the Frus will despawn.
- Note: Be very careful here, when you walk past the Valkyrie, an NPC dialogue pops up which may disconnect the player.
- Talk to the Valkyrie and you will be job changed and given a Mitra and Green Apple Ring .
- Note: If for some reason Anguhilde’s dialog does not continue, you can keep prompting the pop up by walking back and forth on the trigger cell until the dialog moves on properly and summons Valkyrie.
|Priest • High Priest • Arch Bishop|
|Aspersio • B.S Sacramenti • Gloria • Impositio Manus • Increase SP Recovery • Kyrie Eleison • Lex Aeterna • Lex Divina • Mace Mastery • Magnificat • Magnus Exorcismus • Redemptio • Resurrection • Safety Wall • Sanctuary • Slow Poison • Status Recovery • Suffragium • Turn Undead|
|Assumptio • Basilica • Meditatio • Spiritual Thrift|
|Adoramus • Ancilla • Cantocandidus • Clearance • Clementia • Coluseo Heal • Duple Light • Epiclesis • Eucharistica • Expiatio • Full Throttle • High Heal • Judex • Lauda Agnus • Lauda Ramus • Offertorium • Oratio • Praefatio • Renovatio • Sacrament • Silentium|
|Quests||Priest Job Change Guide • Priest Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Arch Bishop Job Change Guide|
|Weapons||Book • Mace • Rod|
- Quest Window Quests
- High Priest
- Job Change Guide
- Arch Bishop
- This page was last modified on 26 February 2018, at 03:56.
- Content is available under GNU Free Documentation License 1.3 or later unless otherwise noted.
- About iRO Wiki
Ragnarok Mobile: Guide to Changing Jobs
Noah S. , Jan 27, 2017 09:57 PM EST
Ragnarok Online is one of the best online games that touched the hearts of many players, Many years had already passed but still, no online player doesn’t know what “Ragnarok” is. Now Ragnarok already made it’s way back on mobile.
Changing jobs from Novice to 1st job class is a bit different from the old version of Ragnarok Online, Though there is no English patch yet, Ragnarok Moble is still fun to play.
The first thing you need to do is reach Novice Job level 10 for you to be able to change into either one of the first job classes (swordsman, thief, acolyte, archer or mage)
After reaching Novice Job level 10, job change quest will be triggered by the Knight NPC located at the south of Prontera (Novice Starting Area) keep in mind that you should not accept any quest prior to changing job class. the only thing that you need to do is just enter the castle then your character will automatically approach the Grand NPC.
After talking to the Grand NPC you can now choose what class you want to be, you can select a different class that you selected on character creation, just talk to the npc which has the same job you want to be.
Take note that after choosing you won’t be able to change the job you selected.
The NPC that you selected will ask you three questions you can select “X” or “O” to answer the question, failing to give the right answer will just repeat the question asked so just keep trying until you get the right answer.
After giving the right answer you will be warped into a different location. you need to kill all monsters that will spawn in that area. so be sure to carry potions before doing this quest
After defeating all the monsters you’ll be warped back to the castle, talk to the NPC that you selected to change your job, then you’ll be warped on a hallway, walk straight then talk to the npc at the very end.
Congratulations! you already finished the quest.
Changing Jobs is different from the old version of Ragnarok Online .
Fire Emblem Heroes News: The Next Grand Hero Is Here!
The Next Grand Hero for Fire Emblem Heroes is revealed today. Plus, details about this week’s special event and how to get lots of free orbs.
Pokemon GO Update: Special Pikachu Coming On Pokemon Day
In celebration of the Pokemon Day, Pokemon GO is releasing a special Pikachu. Are you ready to catch ’em all?
Pokemon GO Update: Legendary Pokemon Found In Game
Pokemon GO continues to dominate with the addition of Generation 2 Pokemon. With this update, fans are also wondering about when are we going to have the elusive legendaries? Lucky enough one person have found something in-game that might give players a lot to be excited for.
NieR Producer Yoko Taro And Square Enix To Release A New Game
Square Enix and Yoko Taro team up again to develop a new game for smartphones. What can we expect in this new collaboration?
Splash! Magikarp To Be Released On Mobile
A whole new Pokemon game is coming to smartphones. This time, an unlikely Pokemon will take the spotlight.
Injustice 2 Update: Mobile Version Of The Game Confirmed
Recently the game’s developers announced that the game will have a mobile version similar to the game’s first sequel “Injustice: Gods Among Us.”
Sign Up for the ITECHPOST Newsletter
MORE IN ITECHPOST
‘Tokyo Ghoul’ Season 3 Delayed By Its Live-Action Movie? Ken Kenaki Returns With Another Identity?
“Tokyo Ghoul” season 3’s release is delayed and there are countless speculations as to why it is being pushed back. Reports claim that the show is to give way to “One Punch Man” and “My Hero Acdemia” but new rumors say that it’s lack of materials and storyline as well as its live-action movie are causing the delay.
‘Dance Moms’ Former Coach Abby Lee Miller Hires A Bodyguard, Finds Prison Life Extra Challenging?
Abby Lee Miller of “Dance Moms” find it hard adjusting in prison. The news even says she hired someone to protect her from further fellow inmate altercations.
TRENDING RIGHT NOW
‘iPhone X’, ‘iPhone 8’ and ‘iPhone 8 Plus’ names confirmed for 2017 Apple iPhone lineup
How to Enable ‘Turn on WiFi Automatically’ feature for Nexus 5X/6P on Android Oreo
Resident Evil 7’s Upcoming DLC Release Details and Spoilers Revealed
Apple iPhone 8 to be Called ‘iPhone X’ and Ship in Two Storage Variants
iPhone 7 Finally Gets a Headphone Jack, Thanks to Former Software Engineer
iOS 11: Over 150 Hidden Features for iPhone and iPad Revealed [Full List] <
iOS 11 Release Time for Various Time Zones Across the Globe
Motorola Officially Announces Android 8.0 Oreo Update for Supported Devices [Full List]
iOS 11 Full Device Compatibility List for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Revealed